Double Convex Lens, 250mm Focal Length, 3" (75mm) Diameter - Spherical, Optically Worked Glass Lens - Ground Edges, Polished - Great for Physics Classrooms - Eisco Labs
- DOUBLE CONVEX || Highly polished, double convex lens
- SPHERICAL || Lens measures 3" (75mm) in diameter and is approximately 8.5mm thick
- 250MM FOCAL LENGTH || Converging lens with a 250mm focal length
- OPTICALLY WORKED GLASS || Made of high quality, optically worked glass. Highly polished with ground edges
- GREAT FOR PHYSICS CLASSROOMS || This optically true lens is excellent for physics classroom demonstrations in optics and light refraction
Optically True, Double Convex Lens
75mm Diameter, 250mm Focal Length
High quality, optically true lens. Made of highly polished, quality glass. Spherical with ground edges. Designed for educational purpose and science classroom demonstrations in optics and light physics.
Lens measures 3" (75mm) in diameter and is approximately 8.5mm thick. Converging focal length of 250mm.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.