Equilateral Prism - 50mm Length, 1" (26mm) Faces - Optical Quality Glass
- Triangular equilateral prism. Made of optical quality glass
- Prism measures 1" (26mm) in length. Each face measures 1" (26mm)
- Excellent for physics classrooms. Ideal for a variety of experiments in optics, light refraction, spectrometry and wavelengths
- Great for photography lighting effects. These prisms will create a rainbow of color when used with any standard light source
- Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
Single equilateral prism measuring 1" (26mm) long. Each face measures 1" (26mm). Made of durable, optical quality glass. Excellent tool for optical experiments, and can be used for photography lighting effects as well. Prisms will create a nice rainbow (even in room light) by using the simple led light of a smart phone. User will need to create a small slit in a black piece of paper and use that slit in front of the led which will create a light ray. The prisms will then refract the white light and create a nice rainbow on a target away from the prism. The farther away you move the target the bigger the rainbow gets and the more distinct colors the user can see. A great tool for teaching optics or for just having fun.