Wave Form Helix, 4" Closed Length x 3" Diameter - A Scientist's Version of the Classic Toy - Eisco Labs
- A scientist's version of the classic toy! (With a higher spring constant)
- Can be used as a scientific instrument to measure a wave function and for demonstrating a variety of physics concepts
- Send it down a wicked set of stairs for an exciting display
- Measures 4" when closed and 3" in diameter
- Stretches up to 3 meters in length!
Wave Form Helix - A Scientist's Version of the Classic Toy*
- Can be used as a scientific instrument to measure a wave function (it actually has a higher spring constant than the classic toy)
- Great for demonstrating a variety of physics topics including potential and kinetic energy, Hooke's Law, energy of motion and more
- Unleash the helix down a wicked set of stairs for an exciting display
- Learn impressive tricks!
This wave form helix measures 4" in height when closed, and 3" in diameter. Measures up to 3 meters in length when fully stretched!
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|