Eisco Labs Aluminum Scientific Tuning Forks, Set of 8 (Scientific Pitch, C4 = 256Hz) with Wooden Case - Designed for Physics Experiments
- Aluminum shank tuning forks
- Supplied in a wooden case with foam inserts for advanced protection
- In the key of C 256 through 512
- Tuned to scientific pitch, C4 = 256Hz (designed for binary use)
- Perfect for physics experiments
These aluminum tuning forks are designed for physics experiments and are tuned to scientific pitch, C4=256Hz
The following frequencies are included:
C 256Hz - 7 1/8"
D 288Hz - 6 3/4"
E 320Hz - 6 5/8"
F 341.3Hz - 6 1/2"
G 384Hz - 6 3/16"
A 425.6Hz - 5 15/16"
B 480Hz - 5 11/16"
C 512Hz - 5 9/16"
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|