Eisco Labs Demonstration Induction Coil with Primary Coil, Secondary Coil, and Cylindrical Magnet - Core 160mm Long, 15mm Diameter (RoHS Compliant)
- Primary coil constructed of enameled copper wire, approximate resistance 0.5 Ohms wound on tube with length of 110mm X 30mm in diameter.
- Secondary coil fits outside primary coil. Coil is constructed of fine enameled copper wire with an approximate resistance of 100 Ohms. Coil is wound on a cylinder with the dimensions 120 mm in length X 82 mm in diameter
- Both coils fitted with 4mm sockets for easy use with standard banana plugs.
- Magnetic iron core is 160mm in length and 15mm in diameter.
- RoHS compliant and built to last.
This high quality demonstration induction coil(s) are perfect for showing Faraday's law or incorporating into a bench top research experiment. The set includes 2 nesting coils and cylindrical bar magnet.
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|