- Electric Field Apparatus, to demonstrate shapes of electric fields
- Transparent base designed for use with an overhead projector
- Includes clear petri dish, transparent base with two terminals, and six electrodes
- Thumbscrew system alongside terminals allows fine height adjustment of the electrodes
- Perfect for any physics classroom
This apparatus contains components for large-scale demonstrations of the shapes of electric fields. The transparent base is designed to facilitate its use with an overhead projector. This apparatus enables electric fields to be shown in much the same way that magnetic fields are demonstrated with iron filings. This apparatus may be placed on an over head projector for class demonstrations. Transparent base measures 6.75" wide, 6.75" long and 4" tall. Petri dish measures 3.5" in diameter.
Included in this kit: (1) transparent base with two vertical pillars and terminals, (1) transparent petri dish, (6) electrodes.
Required but not included for demonstration: Overhead projector, variable high voltage unit of high internal impedance, leads and crocodile clips, non-conducting liquid and small grains or seeds.
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|