Premium Quantitative Spectroscope - 400-700nm Range, +/-5nm Accuracy
- Quantitative spectroscope for measuring light, wavelengths, and colors from light sources
- Holds diffraction grating and scale securely for legible readings
- Measures wavelengths from 400.0-700.0nm for detailed examination
- Accuracy of +/- 5.0nm for precision measurement
- Versatile for measuring spectra emitted from charged gas tubes, flame tests, and during basic astronomy applications
This high-quality quantitative spectroscope is used for measuring light, wavelengths, and colors from light sources. It is thoughtfully designed to hold the diffraction grating and scale securely for legible readings, unlike other models which require taping of the grating and scale to the body of the spectroscope. The spectroscope measures wavelengths from 400.0 to 700.0nm for detailed examination, and has an accuracy of +/- 5.0nm for precision measurement. The diffraction grating has 500 lines/mm. The spectroscope is versatile for measuring spectra emitted from a charged gas tube, flame test, or basic astronomy applications. The spectroscope is suitable for high school or college students, or ages 14 to 21. Includes instructions. Size: 8"L x 4"W x 1"D.