Digital Multimeter Model M-830L - DC Voltage 200mV - 600V / AC Voltage 200V - 600V - Testing Leads, Battery & Instructions Included - Drop Resistant Case - Eisco Labs
- Handheld digital Multimeter that measures DC and AC voltage, DC current, resistance, transistors and diodes
- Large, LCD, 15mm digital display
- Battery, testing leads and instructions included
- Excellent tool for physics classrooms
- Useful for electrical and appliance repair, home wiring projects, testing electrical systems on cars and boats
Handheld digital Multimeter with LCD display and drop resistant case. Includes battery, 2 testing leads and instructions manual.
Stable and reliable. Features a 15mm LCD display for clear reading. The circuit design takes LSI double integral A/D converter as its core under the protection of an overload protection circuit, making it a superior and handy instrument. Can be used to measure DC and AC voltage, DC current, resistance, transistors, diodes and for in-circuit continuity testing.
Unit measures 5.4" tall, 2.7" wide and 1.2" long.
- D.C. Voltage 200 mV - 600 V ±(0.5% ±2 digit)
- A.C Voltage 200 V - 600 V ±(1.2% ±10 digit)
- D.C. Current 200 μA - 10 A ±(1% ±2 digit)
- Resistance 200 Ohms - 2 MOhms ±(0.8% ±2 digit)
- Transistor Test NPN & PNP Range 0 - 1000
- Test Voltage VCE - 3V
- Display Size 15 mm High LCD , 3½ digit, 7 Segments
- Diode Test: Yes
- Continuity Test: Yes
- Fuse Protection F 200mA / 250 Volts
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|