Analog to Digital Convertor - Great for Demonstrating the basis of Digital Communications - Eisco Labs
- Converts analog signal to a binary digital output
- Great for demonstrating the basis of digital communications
- Companion apparatus to the Eisco Labs Digital to Analog Converter (PH1367)
- Unit measures 8" wide, 4.75" long and 1" tall
- Perfect for any classroom and useful for a variety of experiments
An excellent system for demonstrating the basis of digital communications. An analogue input in the range 0 to 7V is converted to a binary digital output in 1V steps (i.e. 1V is represented by 001, 2V by 010, etc.) A switch converts the unit to 0 to 2V sensitivity so that low frequency sine waves from a signal generator can be digitized. The binary output is available at 4mm sockets for use with the companion Eisco Labs Digital to Analog Converter (PH1367).
Unit measures 8" wide, 4.75" long and 1" tall.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|