Pigeon Dissection Model, 18" - Mounted on Base - Hand Painted Details & Numbered Structures - Includes Key Card - Eisco Labs
- LIFELIKE DESIGN || 3-dimensional bird (pigeon) dissection teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- NUMBERED || Shows internal anatomy - Anatomy is numbered for easy reference
- INCLUDES KEYCARD || Includes highly detailed keycard for easy identification
- HAND-PAINTED || Great alternative to the costs and cleanup of dissection in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
The detailed 3D rendering of a bird dissection (pigeon) with its vibrantly colored anatomy is ideal for studying the structure and function of the basic structures in a bird (pigeon). Key anatomical parts are colored and numbered for comparison with the anatomy key that is included. This model provides a visually and kinesthetically effective method for studying the structure and function of the anatomy of a bird (pigeon).