Comparative Tapeworm Model - Developmental Anatomy - Mounted on 18"x20" Wood Base - Hand Painted- Eisco Labs
- Eight highly detailed 3-dimensional models mounted on a sturdy 18"x24" wood base depict important structures and development of the tapeworm
- Designed by scientists and educators for accuracy and instructional content. The eight models include the scolexes of the Pork Tapeworm (Taenia solium) and Beef Tapeworm (Taenia saginata); longitudinal sections of segments during threematuration stages (immature, mature, & gravid proglottid); and the egg, cysticercus, and gross segment anatomy; Aanatomy is shown in longitudinal section in three different stages
- Each model is labeled on the base for identification
- Custom molded using the highest quality nontoxic polymers and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) for durability for years of use
- Hand-painted by skilled artists to deliver the highest level of realism and detail possible using vibrant colors
The Comparative Tapeworm Model provides in-depth insights into the structures and developmental anatomy of tapeworms. Designed by scientists and educators, this set features eight highly detailed 3-dimensional models mounted on a sturdy wood base. These models cover essential aspects, including the scolexes of the Pork Tapeworm (Taenia solium) and Beef Tapeworm (Taenia saginata), longitudinal sections of segments in three maturation stages (immature, mature, & gravid proglottid), as well as the egg, cysticercus, and gross segment anatomy. Each model is thoughtfully labeled on the base for easy identification and reference during studies. Crafted with the utmost durability in mind, these models are custom molded using premium nontoxic polymers and polyvinyl chloride (PVC), ensuring years of reliable use. To enhance visual realism, skilled artists have hand-painted each model with vibrant colors, allowing for a high level of detail and accuracy. Explore the world of parasitology with confidence using this exceptional educational resource. Size of model: 20"L x 18"W x 3"H.