- LIFELIKE DESIGN || 3-dimensional teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold shows the various phases of mosquito (Culex) development
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- MULTIPLE MODELS || Shows development of a mosquito from egg to adult
- LABELED || 10 models are labeled for easy reference with the included key card
- HAND-PAINTED || Great for using during demonstrations in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
A set of 10 models is mounted on a base, showing the life history of mosquito (Culex) with different stages from its initial stage to its complete development. Stages on the model are numbered and identified with included key card. Size: 23.5"L x 17.7"W x 3.1"D.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|