Mosquito (Anopheles) Development Model
- Set of 10, 3-dimensional models mounted on a base depict important structures and developmental phases of the mosquito (Anopheles)
- Each of the 10 models are labeled for easy reference with the included key card
- Designed by science professionals and educators for incredible accuracy and instructional content
- Custom molded using the highest quality nontoxic polymers and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) for durability for years of use
- Hand-painted by skilled artists to deliver the highest level of realism and detail possible using vibrant, safe, eco-friendly paint
A set of 10 models is mounted on a base, depicting the life history of mosquito (Anopheles) with different stages from egg to adult. Separate models of the mouthparts, wing, and leg are also provided for in-depth study. Each model is labeled and identified with included key card. The model is designed with input from science and educational professionals and hand-painted by skilled artists to deliver the highest level of detail possible using vibrant, safe, eco-friendly paint. Size: 23.5"L x 17.7"W x 3.1"D.