Eisco receives prestigious ASE Green Tick
What is the ASE Green Tick?
The ASE Green Tick is an evaluation scheme by the Association for Science Education (ASE) designed to assess the quality of science education resources. Products that meet their rigorous criteria receive this mark of approval, aiding educators in making informed purchasing decisions.
Eisco LabGlass: Meeting the Standards
Eisco LabGlass products, including beakers, flasks, graduated cylinders, and more, have undergone thorough testing and evaluation. These items are manufactured with high quality borosilicate 3.3 glass, indicating compliance with BS ISO 3585 standards for borosilicate glass, crucial for laboratory glassware's durability and safety.
Key Features of Eisco LabGlass Products
- Durability and Quality: Eisco LabGlass products are noted for their robustness and consistent quality, essential for frequent laboratory use.
- Calibration and Standards Compliance: The volumetric apparatus is calibrated in an ISO17025-compliant laboratory, ensuring accuracy and reliability.
- Variety of Options: Eisco LabGlass offers a range of products with options for glass or plastic stoppers and different tap materials, catering to diverse laboratory needs.
Importance for UK Educators and Technicians
- Compliance with UK and International Standards: While UK educators might be less familiar with ASTM standards predominantly used in the US, Eisco LabGlass ensures compliance with BS, BS EN, and ISO standards, which are more relevant to UK science educators and laboratories.
- Quality Control and Safety: Educators are encouraged to understand that good quality control in manufacturing is crucial for ensuring the glassware's longevity and safety, essential to quality for your students.
The ASE Green Tick for Eisco LabGlass marks a significant achievement, providing science educators and technicians in the UK with a reliable choice for laboratory glassware. This endorsement not only underscores the quality and safety of Eisco LabGlass products but also supports educators in delivering effective and practical science education.