Rectangular Retort Base, 12.5"x8" - Two Perpendicular Threaded Holes for Rods - Heavy Duty, Corrosion Resistant Steel
- Rectangular retort base made of corrosion-resistant, powder-coated pressed steel
- STABILITY || The 12.5" long by 8" wide base weighs 4lbs, providing superb stability for experiments & setups
- Base features two tapped holes on perpendicular sides for 10mm x 1.5mm threaded rods (sold separately). Best used with Eisco Labs rod series: CH0657, CH0658, CH0661
- The durable and sturdy construction of this set makes it an excellent choice for science classrooms, household laboratories & basic professional laboratory setups
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
Lab stands are used in every area of science - especially chemistry, for holding and manipulating an experimental apparatus. If you want to set up a home laboratory, a retort base is a vital piece of equipment. This retort stand is made of corrosion resistant, powder coated pressed steel, and features two tapped holes, suitable for rods with a 10mm x 1.5mm metric thread. Stand measures 12.5" long, 8" wide and approximately 1" in height. Stand weighs 4lbs, providing superb stability for basic experiments & setups. Its sturdy construction and economical cost make this base an excellent choice for professional labs & science classrooms.