Equilateral Prism, 2" (50mm) x 1" (25mm) - Glass - Useful for Experiments in Optics, Light Refraction & Wavelengths - Eisco Labs
- Equilateral prism made of glass
- Prism measures 2" (50mm) long and each face measures 1" (25mm)
- Will create a rainbow with any standard light source (led from a phone will work)
- Designed for physics and educational uses. Because of their educational use design, there may be minor imperfections that do not affect physical function
- Great for photography lighting effects
Equilateral prism, made of quality glass. Excellent tool for optical experiments. Prisms will create a nice rainbow (even in room light) by using the simple led light of a smart phone (such as an iPhone). User will need to create a small slit in a black piece of paper and use that slit in front of the led which will create a light ray. The prisms will then refract the white light and create a nice rainbow on a target away from the prism. The farther away you move the target the bigger the rainbow gets and the more distinct colors the user can see. A great tool for teaching optics or for just having fun.
This equilateral prism measures 2" (50mm) long and each face measures 1" (25mm).