- 3-dimensional frog dissection teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- Shows internal anatomy - Ventral cut reveals internal organs - Anatomy is numbered for easy reference
- Includes highly detailed keycard
- Great alternative to the costs and cleanup of dissection in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
3D frog dissection model for use in teaching demonstrations. Made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) for durability. Model shows internal anatomy. Ventral cut reveals internal organs. Includes highly detailed keycard in English. Great alternative to the costs and cleanup of dissection in the classroom.
The base measures 11.6" wide, 16.5" long and 3" tall.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
EISCO Scientific manufactures and supplies lab equipment for education and industry. The company, founded in 1968 and headquartered in Rochester, NY, meets International Organization of Standardization (ISO) standard 9001: 2000.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|